Tuesday 1 April 2014

Music magazine evaluation : Question 1 - In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products


I used  wordle to create a word cloud that shows all the conventions of a typical music magazine front cover:

I used Thing link to annotate my final front cover of my magazine.





I created another wordle to make another word cloud showing the conventions of music magazine contents pages.



I annotated both pages of my contents showing how I used or challenged conventions of a music magazine contents page. 







I also have created a wordle to show the conventions of a music magazine feature article. 

I have used Thinglink to annotate the pages of my music magazine feature article.





No comments:

Post a Comment